Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The new chair gets a friend.

Heaving furniture up and down the stairs over the last couple days to rearrange and accomodate some semblance of order with the overscale leather chair taking center stage in the family room, I am reminded that I need a challenge. Learn and grow! I found an old leather chair on Craig's list similar to the brand, spanking new leather behemoth and positioned them opposite each other, returning my room to it's vintage roots. Yeah, it's not all furniture store brand new and some character has returned. Unfortunately, the Craigs list find is not all that comfortable. I am thinking of having the seats on both chairs covered in a warm brown velvet to soften and warm them up. Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You really are motivated. Good luck with the project. I wish I had your courage to tackle this type of project. Also wish I had the room to do it in!! Good Luck!!!